Postponed: No Channel meeting today, meet on Thursday

Postponed: No Channel meeting today, meet on Thursday

lsblakk
Hi All,

We’re having a couple of conflicts that mean there’s no one to run the channel meeting this morning so we’re going to push to Thursday for the next meeting.  If anything comes up in the meantime, please poke Sylvestre directly on FF29 issues and any of relman for anything else.

Cheers,
Lukas

Re: Postponed: No Channel meeting today, meet on Thursday

Kevin Brosnan
The 28 post mortem was scheduled as well. Is this going to be on the agenda
for Thursday?

Kevin
On Apr 1, 2014 9:01 AM, "Lukas Blakk" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We're having a couple of conflicts that mean there's no one to run the
> channel meeting this morning so we're going to push to Thursday for the
> next meeting.  If anything comes up in the meantime, please poke Sylvestre
> directly on FF29 issues and any of relman for anything else.
>
> Cheers,
> Lukas

Re: Postponed: No Channel meeting today, meet on Thursday

lsblakk
Yes.