Postbox Test

Good Guy-2
Testing Postbox and the send button doesn't work.

I know there is a support forum for postbox where our Chris Ilias is
participating but I thought I should also let you know about this.  the
button is disabled.  See this picture:

<https://i.imgur.com/FUyp30c.png>

The version of postbox is new - released on 25th August, 2017.

HTML formatting will come when I have worked out how this product works.

Setting up newsgroup was tricky - especially how to subscribe various
newsgroups.   But managed it anyway.

The first couple of messages disappeared in the cloud.  Don't know why?

Re: Postbox Test

Good Guy-2
On 28/08/2017 03:52, Good Guy wrote:

> Testing Postbox and the send button doesn't work.
>
> I know there is a support forum for postbox where our Chris Ilias is
> participating but I thought I should also let you know about this.
> the button is disabled.  See this picture:
>
> <https://i.imgur.com/FUyp30c.png>
>
> The version of postbox is new - released on 25th August, 2017.
>
> HTML formatting will come when I have worked out how this product works.
>
> Setting up newsgroup was tricky - especially how to subscribe various
> newsgroups.   But managed it anyway.
>

> The first couple of messages disappeared in the cloud.  Don't know why?

One thing I found that Postbox isn't "Linking" to images!!  When you try
it, the only thing that happens is "Attachment" no matter what you
choose - Link or attach.  this is not a good thing as I like to link NOT
attach to please people like Daniel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who hates all
images in the posts because of his narrow bandwidth.

See I am very considerate of users of these newsgroups.

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer

Re: Postbox Test

Daniel
On 29/08/2017 5:28 AM, Good Guy wrote:

> On 28/08/2017 03:52, Good Guy wrote:
>> Testing Postbox and the send button doesn't work.
>>
>> I know there is a support forum for postbox where our Chris Ilias is
>> participating but I thought I should also let you know about this.
>> the button is disabled.  See this picture:
>>
>> <https://i.imgur.com/FUyp30c.png>
>>
>> The version of postbox is new - released on 25th August, 2017.
>>
>> HTML formatting will come when I have worked out how this product works.
>>
>> Setting up newsgroup was tricky - especially how to subscribe various
>> newsgroups.   But managed it anyway.
>>

>> The first couple of messages disappeared in the cloud.  Don't know why?
>>

> One thing I found that Postbox isn't "Linking" to images!!  When you try
> it, the only thing that happens is "Attachment" no matter what you
> choose - Link or attach.  this is not a good thing as I like to link NOT
> attach to please people like Daniel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who hates all
> images in the posts because of his narrow bandwidth.
>
> See I am very considerate of users of these newsgroups.

Golly, golly, gosh!! Good Guy can actually be considerate!!

Who would have thought!!

*And you've stopped posting in HTML, as well* ... so your sig file,
naturally, gets cut!! Will wonder never cease??

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101
SeaMonkey/2.48 Build identifier: 20170329183526

Re: Postbox Test

Daniel
On 29/08/2017 7:38 PM, Daniel wrote:

<Snip>

> *And you've stopped posting in HTML, as well* ... so your sig file,
> naturally, gets cut!! Will wonder never cease??

Sorry, my mistake ... The sig file is still there, just, when replying
in PT, it was deleted. This wasn't the way things worked, was it??