Quantcast

Pootle Mozilla Locamotion upgrade

Leandro Regueiro
Hi,
We will be upgrading https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ server at 10:30
AM UTC 19 April 2017. We expect the upgrade to take less than 10
minutes.

The reasons to upgrade are:

- Fix translations synchronization for Firefox project
- Fix minor error in editor when submitting translation to fix critical errors

We will send you an email once the upgrade is completed.

Our apologies for the inconveniences.

Bye

Re: Pootle Mozilla Locamotion upgrade

Leandro Regueiro
On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 12:21 PM, Leandro Regueiro
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> We will be upgrading https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ server at 10:30
> AM UTC 19 April 2017. We expect the upgrade to take less than 10
> minutes.
>
> The reasons to upgrade are:
>
> - Fix translations synchronization for Firefox project
> - Fix minor error in editor when submitting translation to fix critical errors
>

> We will send you an email once the upgrade is completed.
>
> Our apologies for the inconveniences.

Hi again,
https://mozilla.locamotion.org/ has been successfully upgraded.

The fix for the editor works ok. We are now in the process of
synchronizing the translations for Firefox project.

If you find any issue with Pootle please let us know as soon as
possible at https://gitter.im/translate/mozilla

Thanks