Pontoon scheduled maintenance: Thursday, 7 November at 12:00 p.m. (noon) UTC

Pontoon scheduled maintenance: Thursday, 7 November at 12:00 p.m. (noon) UTC

Matjaz Horvat-2
Hi,

Tomorrow, 7 November at 12:00 p.m. (noon) UTC we'll be taking Pontoon
offline to perform maintenance tasks on the database.

We expect downtime of around 30 minutes.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Matjaž

Re: Pontoon scheduled maintenance: Thursday, 7 November at 12:00 p.m. (noon) UTC

Matjaz Horvat-2
Hi,

We've now taken Pontoon down.

We'll send an update when it's back up.

-Matjaž

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 6:04 PM Matjaz Horvat <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Tomorrow, 7 November at 12:00 p.m. (noon) UTC we'll be taking Pontoon
> offline to perform maintenance tasks on the database.
>
> We expect downtime of around 30 minutes.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> -Matjaž

Re: Pontoon scheduled maintenance: Thursday, 7 November at 12:00 p.m. (noon) UTC

Matjaz Horvat-2
Hi again,

Pontoon is back up. Please let us know if you encounter any unexpected
behaviour.

Thank you for patience!

-Matjaž