Pontoon scheduled maintenance: Monday, 10 September at 08:00 AM UTC

Pontoon scheduled maintenance: Monday, 10 September at 08:00 AM UTC

Matjaz Horvat-2
Hi,

On Monday, 10 September at 08:00 AM UTC we'll be taking Pontoon
offline for around an hour.

We'll be deploying data model optimizations for efficient usage of
translation errors and warnings. Expect to hear more on that topic in
the coming weeks.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Matjaž

Re: Pontoon scheduled maintenance: Monday, 10 September at 08:00 AM UTC

Matjaz Horvat-2
Hi,

We've now taken Pontoon down.

We'll send an update when it's back up.

-Matjaž
On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 11:03 PM Matjaz Horvat <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Monday, 10 September at 08:00 AM UTC we'll be taking Pontoon
> offline for around an hour.
>
> We'll be deploying data model optimizations for efficient usage of
> translation errors and warnings. Expect to hear more on that topic in
> the coming weeks.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> -Matjaž

Re: Pontoon scheduled maintenance: Monday, 10 September at 08:00 AM UTC

Matjaz Horvat-2
Hi again,

Pontoon is back up. Please let us know if you encounter any unexpected
behaviour.

Thank you for patience!

-Matjaž