Pontoon - missing strings in projects Pontoon Intro and Tutorial

Pontoon - missing strings in projects Pontoon Intro and Tutorial

Michael Wolf-2
Hi,

I accidently detected some missing strings of the projects Pontoon Intro and Tutorial cklicking the
MISSING STRINGS link on the Upper Sorbian and Lower Sorbian team dashboards.

Both projects are not available for translation on Pontoon. Pontoon Intro was a Pontoon project and
was removed from Pontoon, Tutorial would be a new project.

Shall those strings be translated?

Regards,

Michael

Re: Pontoon - missing strings in projects Pontoon Intro and Tutorial

Matjaz Horvat-2
Hi Michael,

Recently we launched a new Pontoon homepage, together with a guided
tour for new users. The tour uses the new "Tutorial" project, which
explains the basics of the translation interface. We also modified the
"Pontoon Intro" page a little, to make it an In-context localization
demo page only, instead of also acting as a Pontoon homepage. Hence,
we also made some changes to the strings. Both, Tutorial and Pontoon
Intro are hidden from Team dashboards and /projects.

We'll publish a blog post explaing those changes in more detail.

HTH,
MatjaĆŸ