Pontoon Team Info Page

Mozilla - Localization mailing list
Prompted by the Pontoon questionnaire ;-) I've added some content to the
team Info page but it's not retaining my layout. What's up, doc?

Rhos

Re: Pontoon Team Info Page

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
Hi Rhoslyn,
You need to format the text as HTML, adding paragraphs, links, etc. (I've
already fixed it, if you want to take a look).

Francesci