Quantcast

Pontoon Scheduled Maintenance

Matjaz Horvat-2
Hi,

Today (Thursday) at 09:00 UTC we'll be taking Pontoon offline for around 20
minutes:
http://everytimezone.com/#2017-4-19,-180,cn3

We'll be performing some tasks to speed up string search.

This will be the first scheduled downtime of Pontoon and first opportunity
to see Pontoon maintenance mode page! Don't miss that moment in history,
it's going to be fun! :-)

-Matjaž

Re: Pontoon Scheduled Maintenance

Michal Stanke-2
Is it the time already?

--
Michal Stanke

Dne 20. 4. 2017 1:34 napsal uživatel "Matjaz Horvat" <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> Today (Thursday) at 09:00 UTC we'll be taking Pontoon offline for around 20
> minutes:
> http://everytimezone.com/#2017-4-19,-180,cn3
>
> We'll be performing some tasks to speed up string search.
>
> This will be the first scheduled downtime of Pontoon and first opportunity
> to see Pontoon maintenance mode page! Don't miss that moment in history,
> it's going to be fun! :-)
>
> -Matjaž

Re: Pontoon Scheduled Maintenance

Michal Stanke-2
Yessss!

--
Michal Stanke

Dne 20. 4. 2017 11:02 napsal uživatel "Michal Stanke" <[hidden email]>:

> Is it the time already?
>
> --
> Michal Stanke
>
> Dne 20. 4. 2017 1:34 napsal uživatel "Matjaz Horvat" <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Today (Thursday) at 09:00 UTC we'll be taking Pontoon offline for around
>> 20
>> minutes:
>> http://everytimezone.com/#2017-4-19,-180,cn3
>>
>> We'll be performing some tasks to speed up string search.
>>
>> This will be the first scheduled downtime of Pontoon and first opportunity
>> to see Pontoon maintenance mode page! Don't miss that moment in history,
>> it's going to be fun! :-)
>>
>> -Matjaž

Re: Pontoon Scheduled Maintenance

Matjaz Horvat-2
Yes. Started 3 minutes past the hour to let sync job complete. :)

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 11:02 AM, Michal Stanke <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is it the time already?
>
> --
> Michal Stanke
>
> Dne 20. 4. 2017 1:34 napsal uživatel "Matjaz Horvat" <[hidden email]>:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Today (Thursday) at 09:00 UTC we'll be taking Pontoon offline for around
> 20
> > minutes:
> > http://everytimezone.com/#2017-4-19,-180,cn3
> >
> > We'll be performing some tasks to speed up string search.
> >
> > This will be the first scheduled downtime of Pontoon and first
> opportunity
> > to see Pontoon maintenance mode page! Don't miss that moment in history,
> > it's going to be fun! :-)
> >
> > -Matjaž

Re: Pontoon Scheduled Maintenance

Matjaz Horvat-2