Plugin Developer

Shawn Hoffman-3
We're looking for a developer with a strong OOP design background to
develop a firefox plugin. The plugin will need to work cross platform,
and will make xml api calls from our web service in order to embed an
xhtml/css widget on various sites the user visits. Plugin will also
retrieve data from the widget and interactions the user performs with
it, to make calls back on our web services to update our databases.

Experience developing firefox plugins is essential. Experience with
PHP5, MYSQL, AJAX, CSS and other browser plugin development platforms
are all pluses.

Please send resume / responses to [hidden email].