Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Andras Timar
Please add Hungarian (hu).

Thanks,
Andras

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Channy Yun-2
Korean locale opt-in too

Channy

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 5:53 AM, Mic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> Following up on my previous post (from Wednesday) please opt in to
> Beta 5 in this thread. We would like to get as many locales opted in
> to this Beta as possible.
>
> Here is the schedule again to remind you about deadlines:
> http://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Firefox_3.0b5.
>
> Mike Beltzner informed me that there is one, possibly a few more
> string changes that will come, but he'll line those up for RC1. I'll
> let you know what they are when I get them (in this post). One I know
> of now for now, is bug 416683
>
> Look forward to seeing you opt-in, thanks :)
> Mic and L10n-drivers

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Alexandru Szasz
On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 10:53 PM, Mic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
>  Following up on my previous post (from Wednesday) please opt in to
>  Beta 5 in this thread. We would like to get as many locales opted in
>  to this Beta as possible.
>
>  Here is the schedule again to remind you about deadlines:
>  http://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Firefox_3.0b5.
>
>  Mike Beltzner informed me that there is one, possibly a few more
>  string changes that will come, but he'll line those up for RC1. I'll
>  let you know what they are when I get them (in this post). One I know
>  of now for now, is bug 416683
>
>  Look forward to seeing you opt-in, thanks :)
>  Mic and L10n-drivers

"ro" opts in for beta 5.

--
Alexandru Szasz

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Mark Tyndall
Mic wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Following up on my previous post (from Wednesday) please opt in to
> Beta 5 in this thread. We would like to get as many locales opted in
> to this Beta as possible.

en-GB opting in...

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

dynamis-2
Hi Mic and all.

Please opt-in ja/ja-JP-mac too.
I'm updating/QAing our l10n files now and will be in time.
Thanks

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:53:06 -0700 (PDT)
Mic <[hidden email]> wrote

> Hey everyone,
>
> Following up on my previous post (from Wednesday) please opt in to
> Beta 5 in this thread. We would like to get as many locales opted in
> to this Beta as possible.
>
> Here is the schedule again to remind you about deadlines:
> http://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Firefox_3.0b5.
>
> Mike Beltzner informed me that there is one, possibly a few more
> string changes that will come, but he'll line those up for RC1. I'll
> let you know what they are when I get them (in this post). One I know
> of now for now, is bug 416683
>
> Look forward to seeing you opt-in, thanks :)
> Mic and L10n-drivers

 - dynamis (Manager, L10N Center)

Mozilla Japan     : http://www.mozilla-japan.org/
  L10N Center     : http://www.mozilla-japan.org/jp/l10n/
  Translation Div : http://www.mozilla-japan.org/jp/td/

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Axel Hecht
Hi Dwayne, Friedel,

could you have a look at af/browser/profile/bookmarks.html and translate
the link titles and headings?

Once someone got a profile, those won't be updated, so there's a good
call to actually have those right for the first beta.

Axel

Dwayne Bailey wrote:

> af opt-in
>
> We're green on buildbot and tinderbox.  The localisations are still at
> about 70% but their are other aspects that we want to check in this
> build.
>
> On Fri, 2008-03-14 at 13:53 -0700, Mic wrote:
>> Hey everyone,
>>
>> Following up on my previous post (from Wednesday) please opt in to
>> Beta 5 in this thread. We would like to get as many locales opted in
>> to this Beta as possible.
>>
>> Here is the schedule again to remind you about deadlines:
>> http://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Firefox_3.0b5.
>>
>> Mike Beltzner informed me that there is one, possibly a few more
>> string changes that will come, but he'll line those up for RC1. I'll
>> let you know what they are when I get them (in this post). One I know
>> of now for now, is bug 416683
>>
>> Look forward to seeing you opt-in, thanks :)
>> Mic and L10n-drivers

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

F Wolff-2
Op Dinsdag 2008-03-18 skryf Axel Hecht:

> Hi Dwayne, Friedel,
>
> could you have a look at af/browser/profile/bookmarks.html and translate
> the link titles and headings?
>
> Once someone got a profile, those won't be updated, so there's a good
> call to actually have those right for the first beta.
>

> Axel

Done. Thanks.

Friedel

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Dwayne Bailey
If you can enable it on buildbot then I'll make sure it stays green.
That way it should be the least of your worries.

On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 16:05 +0100, Axel Hecht wrote:

> I'm taking a note on this, but I'm not yet sure what we're going to do
> with it. This is at least going to be really low on our list of priorities.
>
> Axel
>
> Dwayne Bailey wrote:
> > en_ZA opt-in
> >
> > On Fri, 2008-03-14 at 13:53 -0700, Mic wrote:
> >> Hey everyone,
> >>
> >> Following up on my previous post (from Wednesday) please opt in to
> >> Beta 5 in this thread. We would like to get as many locales opted in
> >> to this Beta as possible.
> >>
> >> Here is the schedule again to remind you about deadlines:
> >> http://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Firefox_3.0b5.
> >>
> >> Mike Beltzner informed me that there is one, possibly a few more
> >> string changes that will come, but he'll line those up for RC1. I'll
> >> let you know what they are when I get them (in this post). One I know
> >> of now for now, is bug 416683
> >>
> >> Look forward to seeing you opt-in, thanks :)
> >> Mic and L10n-drivers
Dwayne Bailey
Translate.org.za

+27-12-460-1095 (w)
+27-83-443-7114 (cell)

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Natsagdorj Shagdar-2
Please add Mongolian (mn)

thank you

Nagi

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Axel Hecht
We'd need to add en-ZA to all-locales. I'm not sure if there's too much
value in doing that now, as it's having en-US productization still.
Changing that seems to be the biggest point in having en-ZA, at least to me.

Mic?

Axel

Dwayne Bailey wrote:

> If you can enable it on buildbot then I'll make sure it stays green.
> That way it should be the least of your worries.
>
> On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 16:05 +0100, Axel Hecht wrote:
>> I'm taking a note on this, but I'm not yet sure what we're going to do
>> with it. This is at least going to be really low on our list of priorities.
>>
>> Axel
>>
>> Dwayne Bailey wrote:
>>> en_ZA opt-in

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Axel Hecht
Thanks.

F Wolff wrote:

> Op Dinsdag 2008-03-18 skryf Axel Hecht:
>> Hi Dwayne, Friedel,
>>
>> could you have a look at af/browser/profile/bookmarks.html and translate
>> the link titles and headings?
>>
>> Once someone got a profile, those won't be updated, so there's a good
>> call to actually have those right for the first beta.
>>

>> Axel
>

> Done. Thanks.
>
> Friedel

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Romi Hardiyanto
Please add Indonesian (id).

Finally got a way to make dashboard and tinderbox green again, yeah!

Romi

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Erdal Ronahi
After the remaining issues seem to clear up: Please add ku_TR - dashboard
has 0 errors now.

Erdal