Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Ayman Hourieh-2
On Mar 14, 8:53 pm, Mic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Following up on my previous post (from Wednesday) please opt in to
> Beta 5 in this thread. We would like to get as many locales opted in
> to this Beta as possible.

Hi Mic,

Please include Arabic (ar). It will become green soon.

-Ayman

RE: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Tim Maks van den Broek
Please opt-in NL, thanks

Tim Maks

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Tomer Cohen
Please include he in the list.

We still having some open issues about RTL on OSX (ar people - please
follow the bugs). Will we get it usable again with b5?

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Kadir Topal
Mic schrieb:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Following up on my previous post (from Wednesday) please opt in to
> Beta 5 in this thread. We would like to get as many locales opted in
> to this Beta as possible.

Hey Mic, please add "de" to the beta 5 release list.

--Abdulkadir

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Axel Hecht
Håvard Mork wrote:
> Please add both nb-NO and nn-NO to the list of beta 5 locales.
>
> The nynorsk localizer Bjørn Svindseth has put down a fantastic effort in
> order to make nn-NO green. So we're very happy now again having builds
> for two out of our three official languages in Norway.

That's awesome. Are you guys OK in terms of CVS accounts and such? If
there's stuff that we can help with, let us know.

Axel

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Håvard Mork-2
Axel Hecht skrev:
> That's awesome. Are you guys OK in terms of CVS accounts and such? If
> there's stuff that we can help with, let us know.

Thanks for the offer. We're having a shortage of technical resources in
the nn-NO locale, but we will manage just fine for firefox 3.

If you can get someone to look at the two outstanding nn-NO review bugs
before the 18th, that'd be great.

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Marek Stępień-2
Mic pisze:
> Following up on my previous post (from Wednesday) please opt in to
> Beta 5 in this thread. We would like to get as many locales opted in
> to this Beta as possible.

pl is ready, as always. :)

--
MS

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Ahmet Serkan Tıratacı
Please add Turkish (tr) locale to beta 5 production.

Cheers,

Serkan

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Tim Babych
On Mar 14, 10:53 pm, Mic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> Following up on my previous post (from Wednesday) please opt in to
> Beta 5 in this thread. We would like to get as many locales opted in
> to this Beta as possible.
>
> Here is the schedule again to remind you about deadlines:http://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Firefox_3.0b5.
>
> Mike Beltzner informed me that there is one, possibly a few more
> string changes that will come, but he'll line those up for RC1. I'll
> let you know what they are when I get them (in this post). One I know
> of now for now, is bug 416683
>
> Look forward to seeing you opt-in, thanks :)
> Mic and L10n-drivers

Please include Ukrainian, it is green.

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Filip Miletic-4
'sr' opting in.

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Jeferson Hultmann
Hi

pt-BR is opting-in for b5.

Cheers,

Citando a mensagem de Mic:
> Following up on my previous post (from Wednesday) please opt in to
> Beta 5 in this thread. We would like to get as many locales opted in
> to this Beta as possible.

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Ankit Patel
Please add Gujarati (gu-IN) too. I am keeping the tinderbox green untill it gets released.

Thanks!
Ankit

Following up on my previous post (from Wednesday) please opt in to
Beta 5 in this thread. We would like to get as many locales opted in
to this Beta as possible.

Here is the schedule again to remind you about deadlines:
http://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Firefox_3.0b5.

Mike Beltzner informed me that there is one, possibly a few more
string changes that will come, but he'll line those up for RC1. I'll
let you know what they are when I get them (in this post). One I know
of now for now, is bug 416683

Look forward to seeing you opt-in, thanks :)
Mic and L10n-drivers

      Bring your gang together - do your thing. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Axel Hecht
Håvard Mork wrote:
> Axel Hecht skrev:
>> That's awesome. Are you guys OK in terms of CVS accounts and such? If
>> there's stuff that we can help with, let us know.
>
> Thanks for the offer. We're having a shortage of technical resources in
> the nn-NO locale, but we will manage just fine for firefox 3.
>
> If you can get someone to look at the two outstanding nn-NO review bugs
> before the 18th, that'd be great.

Done.

Axel

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Dwayne Bailey
af opt-in

We're green on buildbot and tinderbox.  The localisations are still at
about 70% but their are other aspects that we want to check in this
build.

On Fri, 2008-03-14 at 13:53 -0700, Mic wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> Following up on my previous post (from Wednesday) please opt in to
> Beta 5 in this thread. We would like to get as many locales opted in
> to this Beta as possible.
>
> Here is the schedule again to remind you about deadlines:
> http://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Firefox_3.0b5.
>
> Mike Beltzner informed me that there is one, possibly a few more
> string changes that will come, but he'll line those up for RC1. I'll
> let you know what they are when I get them (in this post). One I know
> of now for now, is bug 416683
>
> Look forward to seeing you opt-in, thanks :)
> Mic and L10n-drivers
Dwayne Bailey
Translate.org.za

+27-12-460-1095 (w)
+27-83-443-7114 (cell)

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Dwayne Bailey
en_ZA opt-in

On Fri, 2008-03-14 at 13:53 -0700, Mic wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> Following up on my previous post (from Wednesday) please opt in to
> Beta 5 in this thread. We would like to get as many locales opted in
> to this Beta as possible.
>
> Here is the schedule again to remind you about deadlines:
> http://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Firefox_3.0b5.
>
> Mike Beltzner informed me that there is one, possibly a few more
> string changes that will come, but he'll line those up for RC1. I'll
> let you know what they are when I get them (in this post). One I know
> of now for now, is bug 416683
>
> Look forward to seeing you opt-in, thanks :)
> Mic and L10n-drivers
Dwayne Bailey
Translate.org.za

+27-12-460-1095 (w)
+27-83-443-7114 (cell)

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Axel Hecht
I'm taking a note on this, but I'm not yet sure what we're going to do
with it. This is at least going to be really low on our list of priorities.

Axel

Dwayne Bailey wrote:

> en_ZA opt-in
>
> On Fri, 2008-03-14 at 13:53 -0700, Mic wrote:
>> Hey everyone,
>>
>> Following up on my previous post (from Wednesday) please opt in to
>> Beta 5 in this thread. We would like to get as many locales opted in
>> to this Beta as possible.
>>
>> Here is the schedule again to remind you about deadlines:
>> http://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Firefox_3.0b5.
>>
>> Mike Beltzner informed me that there is one, possibly a few more
>> string changes that will come, but he'll line those up for RC1. I'll
>> let you know what they are when I get them (in this post). One I know
>> of now for now, is bug 416683
>>
>> Look forward to seeing you opt-in, thanks :)
>> Mic and L10n-drivers

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Axel Hecht
Hi Jeferson,

pt-BR is red on compare-locales as of now. For the latest comparison,
see http://l10n.mozilla.org/buildbot/compare/linux-langpack/8229.

Your friendly reminder that we're closing down the l10n tree for Beta 5
tomorrow, March 18th, 11:59pm PDT.

Axel

Jeferson Hultmann wrote:

> Hi
>
> pt-BR is opting-in for b5.
>
> Cheers,
>

> Citando a mensagem de Mic:
>> Following up on my previous post (from Wednesday) please opt in to
>> Beta 5 in this thread. We would like to get as many locales opted in
>> to this Beta as possible.

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Ville Pohjanheimo

Finnish (fi) opting in.

-ville/mozilla.fi

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Siarhei-2
Please add Belarusian [be] to the list.

With best regards,

Siarhei

Re: Please oOpt-in to Beta 5

Jose Sun-2
zh-TW opting in.

Thanks.

2008/3/18, Ville Pohjanheimo <[hidden email]>:

>  Finnish (fi) opting in.
>

>  -ville/mozilla.fi

Mozilla Taiwan / Jose Sun
Localization Manager