Please enable Lightning on Pootle for Kazakh team

Please enable Lightning on Pootle for Kazakh team

Baurzhan Muftakhidinov
Dear l10n-drivers,

Could you please enable Lightning project for Kazakh team?

Thanks!

Re: Please enable Lightning on Pootle for Kazakh team

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
Hi,
project is now enabled.

Francesco
> Dear l10n-drivers,
>
> Could you please enable Lightning project for Kazakh team?
>
> Thanks!

Re: Please enable Lightning on Pootle for Kazakh team

Philipp Kewisch-2
On 6/11/17 5:40 PM, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov wrote:
> Dear l10n-drivers,
>
> Could you please enable Lightning project for Kazakh team?
>
> Thanks!

Hi Baurzhan,

let me know when you want Lightning enabled for nightly builds, in the
last run I just added Thunderbird.

Philipp

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 6:27 PM, Philipp Kewisch <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 6/11/17 5:40 PM, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov wrote:
>> Dear l10n-drivers,
>>
>> Could you please enable Lightning project for Kazakh team?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

> Hi Baurzhan,
>
> let me know when you want Lightning enabled for nightly builds, in the
> last run I just added Thunderbird.
>
> Philipp

Hi Philipp,

Actualy I have already downloaded yesterday's build of Lightning,
it seems like Kazakh is enabled there.
I downloaded version 5.7a1 for Linux x86_64 from latest-comm-central-l10n.

As for thunderbird, using the nightly build helps us very much.

Also it it seems like today there is no nightly build ;)

Best regards,