Platform and UX

Anne van Kesteren
At Mozlando we discussed how we could better coordinate between
platform and UX. Put simply, platform's problem is the lack of UX
input on API design, and UX' problem is not hearing about new platform
features soon enough to influence the API design to better suit the
needs of users.

As a small step towards improving this Ehsan created

  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mozilla.dev.platform.ux

where ideally we discuss newly considered platform features early
enough that UX input still has value. Please subscribe if this aligns
with your interests.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/

Re: Platform and UX

Marcio Galli-3
Not sure how this [1] relates to, but the tone of your note reminded
me of this discussion.

## Making User Stories Obvious in Bugzilla
[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.dev.gaia/jjtzHnck4XQ

www.telasocial.com