Picture of QA meeting

Syd Polk
Took this picture today at the QA meeting:

Syd Polk
[hidden email]
+1-512-905-9904

Re: Picture of QA meeting

Kevin Brosnan
Attachments are stripped from this and most lists.mozilla.org mailing lists.

Kevin
On May 9, 2014 2:52 PM, "Syd Polk" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Took this picture today at the QA meeting:
>

> Syd Polk
> [hidden email]
> +1-512-905-9904

Re: Picture of QA meeting

Syd Polk
Yes. Thanks. I posted the pic on yammer instead.

Sent from my iPhone