Permissions Problem

phoscodev
Hi,

we try to use Bugzilla 5 with the following workflow:

We have configured several products and each product has a lot of components. External users must file bugs to one or two of the components, whereas internal users can file bugs for all components.

The external users should not see the internal filed bugs, and it should not be possible for them to file bugs on other components.

Is it possible to configure? I can only see restrictions on product level, but it would extremely increase the list of products, if I would move the components to that level.

Any ideas on that?

Thanks a lot
André