Password reset link is not sending to my email.

Password reset link is not sending to my email.

Kevin Burns
Hello,

I am trying to reset my Bugzilla password.  The system states, "A token for
changing your password has been emailed to [hidden email].
Follow the instructions in that email to change your password." When I go
to check my email there are no instructions in my inbox.  Can you please
help me reset my password.

Thank you,

Kevin Burns

--
This email is confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. Any
information and/or

Re: Password reset link is not sending to my email.

Andre Klapper
Hi Kevin,

On Mon, 2017-12-04 at 16:28 -0800, Kevin Burns wrote:
> I am trying to reset my Bugzilla password.  The system states, "A token for
> changing your password has been emailed to [hidden email].
> Follow the instructions in that email to change your password." When I go
> to check my email there are no instructions in my inbox.

Have you checked your spam folder, etc?

> Can you please help me reset my password.

Please contact the maintainers of the Bugzilla installation that you're
referring to. The members of this mailing list do not have admin rights
on any and every Bugzilla installation out there. :)

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  [hidden email]