Paid services coming to Firefox this year.

Paid services coming to Firefox this year.

C. St-Luke

Re: Paid services coming to Firefox this year.

WaltS48-9
On 6/10/19 2:43 PM, EnDeeGee wrote:

> https://www.techspot.com/news/80445-paid-services-coming-firefox-year.html
>
> http://preview.tinyurl.com/y28pvojs

"Firefox Premium is an attempt to diversify Mozilla's revenue without
limiting or restricting any of the existing services."

REF:
<https://www.ghacks.net/2019/06/09/mozilla-might-launch-firefox-premium-in-2019/>

I'm not interested in any VPN just yet, and think the data storage
service referred to in the article would not be in my future.

I have plenty of empty space on my hard drive. I could delete an
operating system and associated user accounts and gain 1 TB.

I'd beware of them getting users to use Lockwise, Monitor and Sync for
free, then add those services to the Premium version requiring them to
switch versions.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop