Page Setup extension - Thunderbird

Surdu Alex-Ovidiu
Hi guys,

I'm trying to develop a printing options extension for Thunderbird. I
would like to integrate it in the 'page setup' window by creating a
new tab. I noticed that the 'tabbox' has no 'id'', so theoreticaly it
is impossible to link any overlay in that window. Am I wrong? The page
setup options are also available from Print Preview window. I'm really
interested to extend the 'page setup' window, this way the printing
options tab would be available from diffrent places. Is there a
possibility to add there a new tab? And how could I do that? And a
second, auxiliary, question: the 'print preview' window can be
extended?
Thanks for your help,
Alex

Re: Page Setup extension - Thunderbird

Magnus Melin
On 10.09.2009 16:31, Surdu Alex-Ovidiu wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm trying to develop a printing options extension for Thunderbird. I
> would like to integrate it in the 'page setup' window by creating a
> new tab. I noticed that the 'tabbox' has no 'id'', so theoreticaly it
> is impossible to link any overlay in that window. Am I wrong? The page
> setup options are also available from Print Preview window. I'm really
> interested to extend the 'page setup' window, this way the printing
> options tab would be available from diffrent places. Is there a
> possibility to add there a new tab? And how could I do that? And a
> second, auxiliary, question: the 'print preview' window can be
> extended?

We're certainly happy to add ids where missing, to make it easier for extension
developers. Please file a bug, with or without a patch ;)

  -Magnus