PK11_CopyKey

Jernej Turnsek
Hi,

we are using library NSS 3.30.2 with libsofthsm2.so and we came to a
problem, where PK11_CopyKey (pk11obj.c) is called. Function in turn calls
C_CopyObject function from libsofthsm2.so with NULL template argument,
while C_CopyObject function expects valid template argument and thus
returns bad argument error value. Due to this "bug" in PK11_CopyKey
function mod-nss module is unable to get server certificate from SofthHSMv2
token. Any comments?

Regards,
Jernej

Re: PK11_CopyKey

Kai Engert-4
On Wed, 2017-07-19 at 13:16 +0200, Jernej Turnsek wrote:
> we are using library NSS 3.30.2 with libsofthsm2.so and we came to a
> problem, where PK11_CopyKey (pk11obj.c) is called. Function in turn calls
> C_CopyObject function from libsofthsm2.so with NULL template argument,
> while C_CopyObject function expects valid template argument and thus
> returns bad argument error value. Due to this "bug" in PK11_CopyKey
> function mod-nss module is unable to get server certificate from SofthHSMv2
> token. Any comments?

Hello Jernej,

could you please file a bug report at bugzilla.mozilla.org component
NSS/libraries, and needinfo rrelyea?