Opera working on screen reader support and accessibility in general

Opera working on screen reader support and accessibility in general

Aaron Leventhal-3
 From http://my.opera.com/desktopteam/blog/

"Accessibility
Opera's zoom function has always been a very popular accessibility feature.
Opera 9.5 takes a big step forward in accessibility by introducing screen reader
support :yes: , improved keyboard navigation and more consistent keyboard
shortcuts."

Let me be among the first to say congratulations to Opera.

The cause of web accessibility will be furthered because of this. I imagine
future opportunities for Opera and Firefox accessibility developers to
collaborate on open standards that benefit accessibility.

- Aaron