Opening up /l10n for Firefox2

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Opening up /l10n for Firefox2

Axel Hecht
Hi,

I have opened up the /l10n repository for l10n work towards fx2.

Details are on http://www.axel-hecht.de/blog/archives/000205.html, this
is basically just a reference for your inbox.

The last detail of interest for QA, trademarks and build, I tagged the
l10n repository on the MOZILLA_1_8_BRANCH with FIREFOX_2_L10N_BASE, so
that we can actually do clever diffs that are starting from the opening
of the tree.

Of course both the trademarks relevant files as well as the
MOZILLA_1_8_0_BRANCH are still locked, any changes to those require
approval-l10n.

Axel
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Opening up /l10n for Firefox2

Hasse-2
In article <[hidden email]>, Axel Hecht wrote...
 
> I have opened up the /l10n repository for l10n work towards fx2.
>
> Details are on http://www.axel-hecht.de/blog/archives/000205.html, this
> is basically just a reference for your inbox.
<snip>
> Of course both the trademarks relevant files as well as the
> MOZILLA_1_8_0_BRANCH are still locked, any changes to those require
> approval-l10n.

Is there a list of which files are considered "trademark relevant"? I
assume we need to seek approval for the changes needed after bug
318991.

--
Hasse
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Opening up /l10n for Firefox2

Axel Hecht
Hasse wrote:

> In article <[hidden email]>, Axel Hecht wrote...
>  
>> I have opened up the /l10n repository for l10n work towards fx2.
>>
>> Details are on http://www.axel-hecht.de/blog/archives/000205.html, this
>> is basically just a reference for your inbox.
> <snip>
>> Of course both the trademarks relevant files as well as the
>> MOZILLA_1_8_0_BRANCH are still locked, any changes to those require
>> approval-l10n.
>
> Is there a list of which files are considered "trademark relevant"? I
> assume we need to seek approval for the changes needed after bug
> 318991.
>

There is no list just yet, I'm working on that. And yes, that is a bug
that requires approval. Of course, nobody knows what that link is
supposed to point to.

Axel
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Opening up /l10n for Firefox2

Kostas Papadimas-2
O/H Axel Hecht έγραψε:

> Hasse wrote:
>> In article <[hidden email]>, Axel Hecht wrote...
>>  
>>> I have opened up the /l10n repository for l10n work towards fx2.
>>>
>>> Details are on http://www.axel-hecht.de/blog/archives/000205.html,
>>> this is basically just a reference for your inbox.
>> <snip>
>>> Of course both the trademarks relevant files as well as the
>>> MOZILLA_1_8_0_BRANCH are still locked, any changes to those require
>>> approval-l10n.
>>
>> Is there a list of which files are considered "trademark relevant"? I
>> assume we need to seek approval for the changes needed after bug 318991.
>>
>
> There is no list just yet, I'm working on that. And yes, that is a bug
> that requires approval. Of course, nobody knows what that link is
> supposed to point to.
>
> Axel

Axel,  BTW I've opened a trademark approval bug for a small change in
Greek (el) bookmarks.html
(https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=325900)


Kostas
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Opening up /l10n for Firefox2

Axel Hecht
Kostas Papadimas wrote:

> O/H Axel Hecht έγραψε:
>> Hasse wrote:
>>> In article <[hidden email]>, Axel Hecht wrote...
>>>  
>>>> I have opened up the /l10n repository for l10n work towards fx2.
>>>>
>>>> Details are on http://www.axel-hecht.de/blog/archives/000205.html,
>>>> this is basically just a reference for your inbox.
>>> <snip>
>>>> Of course both the trademarks relevant files as well as the
>>>> MOZILLA_1_8_0_BRANCH are still locked, any changes to those require
>>>> approval-l10n.
>>>
>>> Is there a list of which files are considered "trademark relevant"? I
>>> assume we need to seek approval for the changes needed after bug 318991.
>>>
>>
>> There is no list just yet, I'm working on that. And yes, that is a bug
>> that requires approval. Of course, nobody knows what that link is
>> supposed to point to.
>>
>> Axel
>
> Axel,  BTW I've opened a trademark approval bug for a small change in
> Greek (el) bookmarks.html
> (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=325900)

Approved, please land it on all branches. Does someone feel like
volunteering to check the other bbc feeds that we have?

Axel
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Opening up /l10n for Firefox2

Marek Stępień-3
In reply to this post by Axel Hecht
Axel Hecht napisał(a):
>> Is there a list of which files are considered "trademark relevant"? I
>> assume we need to seek approval for the changes needed after bug 318991.
>>
> And yes, that is a bug that requires approval.

That's totally opposed to what you told me in bug 326097.

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=326097#c3


--
Marek Stępień <[hidden email]>
AviaryPL - polski zespół lokalizacyjny Mozilli
http://www.firefox.pl/ | http://www.thunderbird.pl/
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Opening up /l10n for Firefox2

Axel Hecht
Marek Stepien wrote:
> Axel Hecht napisał(a):
>>> Is there a list of which files are considered "trademark relevant"? I
>>> assume we need to seek approval for the changes needed after bug 318991.
>>>
>> And yes, that is a bug that requires approval.
>
> That's totally opposed to what you told me in bug 326097.
>
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=326097#c3

Yes, sorry, I was confused. As most of the stuff will go through some
level of rearchitecture anyway, that's not bad, and I'd approved the
change, too.

Axel
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Opening up /l10n for Firefox2

Kostas Papadimas-2
O/H Axel Hecht έγραψε:

> Marek Stepien wrote:
>> Axel Hecht napisał(a):
>>>> Is there a list of which files are considered "trademark relevant"?
>>>> I assume we need to seek approval for the changes needed after bug
>>>> 318991.
>>>>
>>> And yes, that is a bug that requires approval.
>>
>> That's totally opposed to what you told me in bug 326097.
>>
>> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=326097#c3
>
> Yes, sorry, I was confused. As most of the stuff will go through some
> level of rearchitecture anyway, that's not bad, and I'd approved the
> change, too.
>
> Axel


Axel , I need an approval for
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=327145.
Is it possible to have a look at it?

Thanks
Kostas
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n