Opening links in Firefox By creating a New Tab

Opening links in Firefox By creating a New Tab

Sreenivas Chowdary
Hi,

I am working on a Mail client application based on DirectFb.

My Requirement is -
I have a mail client application. In one of my mails i have two links.
By clicking first link it needs to open Firefox browser with given URL.
By Clicking second link it needs open new tab in existing firefox
browser window and display second link URL.
I build firefox on DirectFb backend.
Please suggest me how to achieve this behavior.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sreenivas

Re: [directfb-users] Opening links in Firefox By creating a New Tab

Sreenivas Chowdary
> Tab Mix Plus enhances Firefox's tab browsing capabilities,that maybe
> helpful to you.

"Tab Mix Plus enhances Firefox's tab browsing capabilities"
I did not get above sentence completely. Could you please explain me
bit more details.
Actually i am trying to implement this using

"JSBool JS_CallFunction(JSContext *cx, JSObject *obj,
    JSFunction *fun, uintN argc, jsval *argv, jsval *rval);"

Is there any easy way to implement Opening links in Firefox By
creating a New Tab.

Thanks,
Sreenivas