Ogg Theora Video Tag

Prescience500 (Bugzilla)
I've been noticing performance problems with Ogg Theora video tag. It
uses up all of my CPU (it's like an 7 year old Pentium 4) and the video
is choppy (probably from the CPU being overpowered). I've read up on
this in bugzilla where there are existing bugs on this. Improving this
doesn't seem like it would be a small task, but It's disappointing to
not be able to use the new video tag yet. I'm currently using nightly
builds of Firefox 3.7a1pre for windows.

Are there plans to focus more on Video tag performance for 3.6 or 3.7?