Odd problem with new install of FF 1.5

Bobby-6
I installed FF 1.5 on my daughter's PC and did something silly (I forget
precisely what I did but I removed some icons). Now I can't see my bookmarks
toolbar.

I know how to enable and disable this toolbar but when I enable it I only
see an empty grey bar where the individual links should be.

My toolbar folder is *not* empty (there are links in it) but the grey bar is
empty nonetheless.

I've evern tried removing and reinstalling FF but the problem persists.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Bobby

Re: Odd problem with new install of FF 1.5

qna-2
Bobby wrote:
I installed FF 1.5 on my daughter's PC and did something silly (I forget
precisely what I did but I removed some icons). Now I can't see my bookmarks
toolbar.

I know how to enable and disable this toolbar but when I enable it I only
see an empty grey bar where the individual links should be.

My toolbar folder is *not* empty (there are links in it) but the grey bar is
empty nonetheless.

I've evern tried removing and reinstalling FF but the problem persists.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Bobby

Did you try view/toolbars/customize to find your icons & drag
them back to the toolbar ?

Computers, Consumer Electronics,printers Tips,
Tutorials, Sales etc. Need Parts? drop me a line

Tutorials, Sales etc. Need Parts? drop me a line

Re: Odd problem with new install of FF 1.5

Mark-63
The same thing has happend to me several times, with different features.  My
advice is to go into your system regestry, and delete any entrys related to
firfox.  But do this AFTER you have unninstalled it.  Then, re-install, and
it should work.  Otherwise, you can uninstall\reinstall all you want, and
nothing will happen, becasue firefox is not so nice with clearing its
regestry entry's.

news:[hidden email]...