OT: What does the Mozilla Foundation office looks like?

OT: What does the Mozilla Foundation office looks like?

gwtc
If you've ever wanted to know what the MoFo office looks like here's
your chance.  To me its a very tacky looking place.  Also some pics of
the workers there:
http://insight.zdnet.co.uk/software/0,39020463,39208853,00.htm

Re: OT: What does the Mozilla Foundation office looks like?

Jay Garcia
On 11.01.2006 21:18, gwtc wrote:

> If you've ever wanted to know what the MoFo office looks like here's
> your chance.  To me its a very tacky looking place.  Also some pics of
> the workers there:
> http://insight.zdnet.co.uk/software/0,39020463,39208853,00.htm

There's a Dixie Beer can on that bridge contributed by yours truly. :-D

--
Jay Garcia Netscape Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

Re: OT: What does the Mozilla Foundation office looks like?

Moz Champion (Dan)
Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 11.01.2006 21:18, gwtc wrote:

So if there's a failure of the span, we know where to start looking? <g>

On 11.01.2006 23:18, Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

>>>If you've ever wanted to know what the MoFo office looks like here's
>>>your chance.  To me its a very tacky looking place.  Also some pics of
>>>the workers there:
>>>http://insight.zdnet.co.uk/software/0,39020463,39208853,00.htm
>>

>> There's a Dixie Beer can on that bridge contributed by yours truly. :-D
>>

> So if there's a failure of the span, we know where to start looking? <g>

If there's a failure it will because of the latest earthquake and the
only thing left standing will be THAT can !!!

--
Jay Garcia Netscape Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

Re: OT: What does the Mozilla Foundation office looks like?

Jan Steffen
gwtc schrieb:
> If you've ever wanted to know what the MoFo office looks like here's
> your chance.  To me its a very tacky looking place.  Also some pics of
> the workers there:
> http://insight.zdnet.co.uk/software/0,39020463,39208853,00.htm

Look at it from birds view with GoggleEarth:
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/node/20836

Jan

Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 11.01.2006 23:18, Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

Well of course, its a Dixie can, it can only be moved by flooding <g>