[OT] Moderator is not around - {was: Re: No Update to 55 ?}

[OT] Moderator is not around - {was: Re: No Update to 55 ?}

Good Guy-2
I posted two messages in response to this post and none of them
appeared;  This indicates that the FF newsgroup is dead again or the
moderator is not around to clear these posts.

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer

Re: [OT] Moderator is not around - {was: Re: No Update to 55 ?}

Burry
On 15-8-2017 2:03, Good Guy wrote:
> I posted two messages in response to this post and none of them
> appeared;  This indicates that the FF newsgroup is dead again or the
> moderator is not around to clear these posts.
cut

Amazing!!! A multinewsgroup Troll begging for a moderator......

On 15/08/2017 01:08, Sjouke Burry wrote:
> On 15-8-2017 2:03, Good Guy wrote:
>> I posted two messages in response to this post and none of them
>> appeared;  This indicates that the FF newsgroup is dead again or the
>> moderator is not around to clear these posts.
> cut
>
> Amazing!!! A multinewsgroup Troll begging for a moderator......

Not amazing at all.  It is a fact.  Did you try posting anything to
firefox ng within the last 5 hours?

I multi-posted to test the theory as well.  I always do.  As you say I
am a multi-newsgroup troll!!!!!!!.

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer