November's Featured Firefox Extensions

WaltS48-10
Been kinda quite in here lately.

<https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2018/11/01/novembers-featured-extensions/>

Sound Fixer looks interesting.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop

Re: November's Featured Firefox Extensions

WaltS48-10
On 11/7/18 12:47 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
> Been kinda quite in here lately.

Quiet too! ;)

> <https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2018/11/01/novembers-featured-extensions/>
>
> Sound Fixer looks interesting.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop

Re: November's Featured Firefox Extensions

Big Al-3
On 11/7/18 1:06 PM, WaltS48 wrote:

> On 11/7/18 12:47 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
>> Been kinda quite in here lately.
>
> Quiet too! ;)
>

>> <https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2018/11/01/novembers-featured-extensions/>
>>

>> Sound Fixer looks interesting.

I have had occasions where audio is low and I have to muddle down to the
sound settings and push the volume to 150% to hear it.   This might be
nice to make it easier.  I just need a bad audio track now.

Re: November's Featured Firefox Extensions

PietB-2
WaltS48 wrote:
> WaltS48 wrote:
>> Been kinda quite in here lately.
>
> Quiet too! ;)
>
>> <https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2018/11/01/novembers-featured-extensions/>
>>
>> Sound Fixer looks interesting.

Would that make you less quiet? :-)

On 11/7/18 6:00 PM, PietB wrote:

> WaltS48 wrote:
>> WaltS48 wrote:
>>> Been kinda quite in here lately.
>>
>> Quiet too! ;)
>>
>>> <https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2018/11/01/novembers-featured-extensions/>
>>>
>>> Sound Fixer looks interesting.
>
> Would that make you less quiet? :-)
>
> -p

Some users complained about the possibility of this newsgroup being
shutdown. Now aren't using it.

If you want it less quiet. Then Mozilla should shut it down.

--
OS: Ubuntu Linux 18.04LTS - Gnome Desktop

Re: November's Featured Firefox Extensions

Balaco ocalaB
Em 07-11-2018 21:46, WaltS48 escreveu:

> On 11/7/18 6:00 PM, PietB wrote:
>> WaltS48 wrote:
>>>
>>> Quiet too! ;)

>> Would that make you less quiet? :-)
>>
>> -p
>>

> Some users complained about the possibility of this newsgroup being
> shutdown. Now aren't using it.
>
> If you want it less quiet. Then Mozilla should shut it down.

Not using maybe due to not needing to use it - like me. But for eventual
problems with zilla things, this still be a place to consider very much.

--
=
       quem você é?

  2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui:
  2.b. You may do it here:

  https://queroouvir.sarahah.com/

Re: November's Featured Firefox Extensions

Mozilla - General mailing list
On 11/7/2018 10:06 AM, WaltS48 wrote:

>> Been kinda quite in here lately.
>
> Quiet too! ;)

It had been quiet in other areas for the last few weeks online as well.
I assume due to Halloween, World Series, etc.
--
"Imagine what it would be like to dive into a pool of army ants? You
would be nothing but bone in a matter of seconds. If you're not up to
  | |o   o| |         http://antfarm.ma.cx / http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
     \ _ /
      ( )

Re: November's Featured Firefox Extensions

EnDeeGee
On 10-Nov.-2018 15:24, Ant wrote:
> On 11/7/2018 10:06 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
>
>>> Been kinda quite in here lately.
>>
>> Quiet too! ;)
>
> It had been quiet in other areas for the last few weeks online as well.
> I assume due to Halloween, World Series, etc.

... and probably people got fed up with all the Mozilla changes to
Firefox/Thunderbird and moved on to greener pasture. :-)

Re: November's Featured Firefox Extensions

Daniel-2
Ant wrote on 11/11/2018 7:24 AM:
> On 11/7/2018 10:06 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
>
>>> Been kinda quite in here lately.
>>
>> Quiet too! ;)
>
> It had been quiet in other areas for the last few weeks online as well.
> I assume due to Halloween, World Series, etc.

What's "Halloween, World Series"?? ;-P
--
Daniel

SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171016030418

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623

Daniel wrote:
> Ant wrote:
>> It had been quiet in other areas for the last few weeks online as well.
>> I assume due to Halloween, World Series, etc.
>
> What's "Halloween, World Series"?? ;-P

"Halloween" is Googzilla's new trademark, and "Pumpkin" their new browser.

PietB wrote on 12/11/2018 9:00 PM:

> Daniel wrote:
>> Ant wrote:
>>> It had been quiet in other areas for the last few weeks online as well.
>>> I assume due to Halloween, World Series, etc.
>>
>> What's "Halloween, World Series"?? ;-P
>
> "Halloween" is Googzilla's new trademark, and "Pumpkin" their new browser.
>
> -p

Ah!! O.K., then!! ;-)