November Meeting

Raniere Silva
Hi all,

we are getting close to complete our first year with virtual meetings every
month and I want to get feedbacks of this effort next meeting.

Does

    Day: November 12th (Wednesday)
    Time: 8pm UTC

work for you? You can check the day and time in your time zone at
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2014&month=11&day=12&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=456&p2=195&p3=43&p4=264.

Cheers,
Raniere

November Meeting - Is Tomorrow

Raniere Silva
Hi all,

just to remember you that our month meeting is tomorrow.

    Day: November 12th (Wednesday)
    Time: 8pm UTC
    Where: #mathml on irc.mozilla.org (you can use
    https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.mozilla.org/#mathml to join the meeting)

We want that this meeting be a place for everyone interest in MathML can share
their news and present what they want to do with MathML but can't do it right
now.

The topics for the meeting are available at
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/mathml-2014-11. Feel free to add others.

Cheers,
Raniere