Not able make a invoke a method in loaded xpcom component in FF17

Not able make a invoke a method in loaded xpcom component in FF17

mady
Hi, I am facing issue in FF17, invoking a xpcom component method from java script in my web application, where the xpcom component dll got loaded through extension. Here is my sample javascript code, which is stopped working in FF17. Seems FF17 stopped supporting PrivilegManager package. I badly need to find an alternate solution to make it work. Appreciate your help.

function invokeFoo() {
  try {
    netscape.security.PrivilegeManager.enablePrivilege('UniversalXPConnect');
    var invoker = Components.classes["@ABC.COM/MYComponent;1"].createInstance();
    invoker = invoker.QueryInterface(Components.interfaces.nsIMyInterface);
    invoker.Foo(self,'name');
  }catch(e) {
    alert(e.message);

Thanks in advance.