No user login working after server migration

No user login working after server migration

Tony T
We have migrated our bugzilla and backend Mysql DB to another host. Since
then no users are able to login to bugsilla application .
This includes 'admin' user also . i have already tried reseeeint password
for users using "./checksetup.pl --reset-password=admin".
Still unable to login to bugzilla .

I can see the account is present in profiles table:

MariaDB [bugs]>  select login_name, realname, email from profiles where
login_name='admin';
| login_name | realname    | email                             |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

MariaDB [bugs]>

Thanks
Tony