No new strings in Gecko-strings repository, but Dashboard shows almost 100 pending strings

No new strings in Gecko-strings repository, but Dashboard shows almost 100 pending strings

Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez-3
Hi again,

Dashboard for es-ES shows almost 100 pending strings for Firefox
Desktop and 27 for Thunderbird. However, if I try to update the
gecko-strings repository, I get no new changesets. My .hg/hgrc has this:

[paths]
default = https://hg.mozilla.org/l10n/gecko-strings

so I think I'm pointing the right URL. Any hints?

TIA

--
Proyecto NAVE (Mozilla es-ES Localization Team)
Mozilla Hispano Community

Re: No new strings in Gecko-strings repository, but Dashboard shows almost 100 pending strings

Michal Stanke-2
Hi Ricardo.

This has the same cause like in the previous case you have asked about. The
dashboard is probably showing results including the quarantined strings,
that are not in Pontoon yet on purpose, to not flood us with non-finalized
strings.

--
Michal Stanke