Next meeting

Waldemar Horwat
Are we having a meeting in Vancouver?  What day and time and what's the agenda?

    Waldemar

RE: Next meeting

Lars Hansen-3
To my knowledge we are not having a meeting in Vancouver.  The next
scheduled meeting for ES4 work is the TC meeting in San Francisco
at the end of May.

--lars

Re: Next meeting

Brendan Eich-2
On Apr 28, 2008, at 6:50 PM, Lars Hansen wrote:

> To my knowledge we are not having a meeting in Vancouver.  The next
> scheduled meeting for ES4 work is the TC meeting in San Francisco
> at the end of May.

That's right -- the tentative plan for a meeting in Vancouver fell
through, as the travel burden was too high for key people.

/be

Re: Next meeting

Waldemar Horwat
Brendan Eich wrote:
> On Apr 28, 2008, at 6:50 PM, Lars Hansen wrote:
>
>> To my knowledge we are not having a meeting in Vancouver.  The next
>> scheduled meeting for ES4 work is the TC meeting in San Francisco
>> at the end of May.
>
> That's right -- the tentative plan for a meeting in Vancouver fell
> through, as the travel burden was too high for key people.

OK.  That meeting was on the meeting schedule page on the wiki as of yesterday.  I don't know if it's there today -- the wiki doesn't answer me right now.

    Waldemar

Re: Next meeting

Jeff Dyer

On 4/29/08 11:35 AM, Waldemar Horwat wrote:

> Brendan Eich wrote:
>> On Apr 28, 2008, at 6:50 PM, Lars Hansen wrote:
>>
>>> To my knowledge we are not having a meeting in Vancouver.  The next
>>> scheduled meeting for ES4 work is the TC meeting in San Francisco
>>> at the end of May.
>>
>> That's right -- the tentative plan for a meeting in Vancouver fell
>> through, as the travel burden was too high for key people.
>
> OK.  That meeting was on the meeting schedule page on the wiki as of
> yesterday.  I don't know if it's there today -- the wiki doesn't answer me
> right now.

Fixed

Jd