Next Tuesday - 14th November, 2017

Good Guy-2

This article provides information about the changes in Firefox 57
(a.k.a. Firefox Quantum) that will affect developers. Firefox 57 is the
current Beta version of Firefox
<https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/desktop/#beta> (which is
also what powers Firefox Developer Edition
<https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/developer/>), and will ship on
November 14, 2017
<https://wiki.mozilla.org/RapidRelease/Calendar#Future_branch_dates>.

<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox/Releases/57?utm_campaign=nov9-2017&utm_medium=email&utm_source=dev-newsletter>

Get ready to change your life for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer

Re: Next Tuesday - 14th November, 2017

WaltS48-5
On 11/10/17 6:03 PM, Good Guy wrote:

> This article provides information about the changes in Firefox 57
> (a.k.a. Firefox Quantum) that will affect developers. Firefox 57 is the
> current Beta version of Firefox
> <https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/desktop/#beta> (which is
> also what powers Firefox Developer Edition
> <https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/developer/>), and will ship on
> November 14, 2017
> <https://wiki.mozilla.org/RapidRelease/Calendar#Future_branch_dates>.
>
> <https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox/Releases/57?utm_campaign=nov9-2017&utm_medium=email&utm_source=dev-newsletter>
>
> Get ready to change your life for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not here. I use Firefox 58.0, which will become 59.0 next week. 🤓

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop

Re: Next Tuesday - 14th November, 2017

Mark12547
In article <[hidden email]>,
[hidden email] says...
> Get ready to change your life for good!

Those of us already on Nightly, Beta, or Dev have already had their
browsing experience change.

However, come this coming Tuesday, November 14, starting at 6am PST, any
place that provides either formal or informal support for Firefox will
likely experience a big rush of questions about what happened to their
extensions.