New book on web apps development covers ARIA (Italian, not in English yet)

New book on web apps development covers ARIA (Italian, not in English yet)

Aaron Leventhal-3
Accessibility of Web Applications
http://juicystudio.com/article/roberto-accessibility-web-apps-book.php

If anyone knows Italian, I would love to see a book review! :)

- Aaron

Re: New book on web apps development covers ARIA (Italian, not in English yet)

Steve Lee-3
And if anyone hears when the English translation is available then
please let us know.

Steve