New automated web accessiblity testing bits

New automated web accessiblity testing bits

Eitan Isaacson-2
Howdy.

I'm not sure if I am supposed to use this list for telling y'all that I
posted to my blog. But I did!

I'm working on a cross-platform, cross-browser automated testing
solution that will allow us to keep tabs on the other WAI-ARIA and HTML5
implementations that will hopefully show up in the wild.

http://monotonous.org/2008/08/25/lets-all-do-it-right-the-first-time/

Cheers,
        Eitan.

Re: New automated web accessiblity testing bits

Victor Tsaran
Thanks for this post -- very informative.
Victor