New architecture webpage

user-41
Hello accessibility colleagues,

I finished upgrading the markup code of the webpage architecture.html

http://www.mozilla.org/access/architecture

I decided to stop trying to make the webpage markup code compliant with
W3C HTML 4.01: in other words, I have decided *_not_* to remove the
firstchild, nextsibling, parent attributes because it would mean that I
would have to work on the DHTML-driven key-interactive js functions and
that could take a rather huge amount of time... but I assure you it
could be possible to do this for all other compliant browsers and to
make that webpage markup code compliant too.

Anyway... so, before uploading my changes, I believe you can/might want
to have a look at it:

http://www.gtalbot.org/BugzillaSection/architecture.html

I added a community section and all the usual things that I add like
<link rel="..."> stuff, an intra-site navigation system (crumbs
navigation), etc. The code indentation is the result of using W3C Tidy.

Gérard

Re: New architecture webpage

inCameLfo

> Hello accessibility colleagues,
>
> I finished upgrading the markup code of the webpage architecture.html
>
> http://www.mozilla.org/access/architecture

Yesterday, I uploaded the new webpage.

Gérard
--