New: Firefox 3 with Screen Readers FAQ

Ken Saunders-2
II have a bizarre issue with accessing this group through Google Groups.
The latest topic New: Firefox 3 with Screen Readers FAQ is not showing
on the mozilla.dev.accessibility group on Google but I am receiving
mail for it.

Would it be possible or practical to provide links to each topic on
the Firefox 3 with Screen Readers FAQ page? I believe that it would
provide better and quicker navigation plus visitors would be able to
skip content that doesn't apply to them or it is info that they
already know such as the basic facts about Firefox.
And perhaps the order of each topic should be rearranged so that
content like "What screen readers or magnifiers is Firefox 3
compatible with?" appears at the top of the page because that content
is related closer to the title of the page and its purpose in general.
In any event, the page itself is a great resource that many can benefit from.

Also, I think that there should be a listing of Firefox add-ons that
are accessibility related but they should be on a page of their own in
the (new) knowledge base.. While Firefox has great accessibility
features right out of the box, add-ons greatly increase its value and
usability. But since that list would be on an official Mozilla page,
only the add-ons that are compatible with the latest version of
Firefox should be listed and updated/edited as needed because people
blame Mozilla when add-ons aren't compatible, not the add-on's
developers.

Re: New: Firefox 3 with Screen Readers FAQ

Steve Lee-3
2008/7/9 Ken Saunders <[hidden email]>:
> II have a bizarre issue with accessing this group through Google Groups.
> The latest topic New: Firefox 3 with Screen Readers FAQ is not showing
> on the mozilla.dev.accessibility group on Google but I am receiving
> mail for it.

Hi Ken, that's probably a lag while the Google spider does it's work
(dev.accessibility is only mirrored/archived on Google Groups). The
messages *are* already on Nabble.

http://www.nabble.com/Mozilla---Accessibility-f6641.html

--
Steve Lee
Open Source Assistive Technology Software and Accessibility