New CCNA looking for Employment

Will-118
Hello,

After many months of pain and suffering, I finally received my CCNA. I am
looking forward to starting a new career in the CCNA/networking field.

I live in the R.T.P, North Carolina area. Could someone help  me with some
good leads.

Please see my resume below:

William S. Gray

4200 B Lynn Point Lane
(919) 889-0771

Raleigh, NC  27613
[hidden email]

Objective

Seeking a position to utilize my CCNA and to help develop my IT skill set
and take advantage of my internal and external customer support skill set.

Summary of Qualifications

·         Played a key role in XP Migration project, upgraded Windows 98 and
Windows 2000 operating systems to Windows XP Professional.

·         Set-up user mailbox, Utilized Ghost software.

·         Monitored and managed the flow of 40+ requests/day for audio
conference lines/reservations and worked closely with telecommunications
analysts to identify and resolved complex phone requests and issues.

·         Tracked telecom incidents with Remedy ticket system. On average
opened 80 to 100 incident tickets daily.

·         I am a CCNA so I am: comfortable with subnetting, various routing
protocols: RIP, EIGRP, and OSPF. Proficient in routing and switching
technologies.

EXPERIENCE

Credit Suisse, RTP, NC
2008

Senior Operations Analyst, Data Integrity   (2007 - 2008)

·         Mapping of clients and contacts to external ids., i.e. Thomson
Financial Ids, GESC Ids.

·         Verify new contacts and clients for Equities, Fixed Income, and
Prime Services division.

·         Verify client legal name, address, phone, email, website, etc.

·         Monitor vendor news and update Client Relationship Management
system for contact employment changes, client mergers and acquisitions.

·         Entitlements of research and analytics for all businesses.

·         Raise enhancement items and perform user acceptance testing before
rolling out to production.

·         Responsible for weekly, monthly, and semi-annual clean up tasks.

·         Update details of clients and contacts.

·         Excel database tracking using V-Lookup tables

Senior Operations Analyst - Account Services   (2007)
2007-2008

·Set up new institution client accounts

·         Set up and approve client wiring instructions

·         Monitored daily reports to ensure automated client updates from
Omgeo alert fed to internal systems

·         Acted as a Subject Matter Expert during IT related system release.
Participated and gave feedback during the testing and implementation phases.

·         Worked closely with Client Service Reps to reconcile discrepancies
in account setups

WILLIAM S.  GRAY - [hidden email]
PAGE TWO

Progress Energy, Raleigh, NC
1998 - 2007

Document Management Assistant, Shearon Harris Nuclear Plant   (2005 - 2007)

·         Maintained compliance with procedures and met all standards of
Document Services, including being self critical, prompt problem
identification and resolution, identification of opportunities for improving
unit processes.

·         Assisted engineers and peers in the operation of drawing scanner
(Oce TDS600)

·         Manipulated electronic files so they may coincide with periodic
revisions for critical plant functions.

·         Performed investigations for actions leading to deviation of plant
procedures. Gathered information, assessed information make a recommendation
based on investigation, with input of management, took the necessary steps
to correct errors made.

·         Nuclear Security Clearance

Administrative Assistant - Telecommunications   (1996 - 2005)

·         Developed (Conveyant) switchboard documentation for operators use
and train peers on the appropriate process of directing calls, and "how to"
use switchboard applications; keep directory updated with current
information.

·         Analyzed and documented state-to-state differences in incoming
telephone call processes and present recommendations to management,
resulting in implementation of "best practices" model and seamless customer
service delivery.

·         Created monthly reports documenting quantity of calls, duration of
calls, call response time to determine where efficiencies and improvements
can be made.

·         Monitored and managed the flow of 40+ requests/day for audio
conference lines/reservations and worked closely with telecommunications
analysts to identify and resolved complex phone requests.

Administrative Assistant - Information Technology   (1998 - 2002)

·         Successfully designed equipment release and created process
document procedures for Telephone Operators.

·         Contributed to monthly department newsletter for online magazine
(using Front Page 98 and some HTML code); Interviewed employees, wrote
articles and documented best practices in the newsletter.

·         Edited and maintained Telecommunication Software Maintenance
Procedures.

·         Maintained HRIS database of employee transactions, transfers, new
hires and exits.

·         Set up multi-media presentations, monitored and assisted with
computers and peripherals and resolved copier, fax, and printer issues.

EDUCATION
BA English 2002, North Carolina State University
CCNA course, North Carolina State University Computer Training Unit

Passed Cisco Certified Network Administrator Exam

COMPUTER SKILLS

Proficient in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Acrobat Writer

Remedy, Conveyant, MS DOS, HTML, Lotus Word Pro, Visio, Document Imaging,
Passport V.10, Rapport, Vista Reports, NTPA