New Beta version of Firefox Accessibility Extension

New Beta version of Firefox Accessibility Extension

Jon Gunderson
The XPath namespace issue related to finding ARIA roles and states appears to be fixed so the list of HTML widgets function (Scripting -> List of Widgets) should now work:

http://firefox.cita.uiuc.edu/downloads/accessext-v1.1.0.12.xpi

ARIA Examples:
1. http://test.cita.uiuc.edu/aria/
2. http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Accessible_DHTML#Sample_widgets

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D.
Director of IT Accessibility Services (CITES)
and
Coordinator of Assistive Communication and Information Technology (DRES)

WWW: http://www.cita.uiuc.edu/
WWW: https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/jongund/www/

Re: New Beta version of Firefox Accessibility Extension

Tom Brunet
Jon - do you have a specific spot that you're taking
suggestions/comments?  I haven't toyed with the extension in several
months, but I had some suggestions last time I played with it that are
now lost.

Tom