Netlabs Repository Status...?

Martin Rosenfeld-2
Hi,

It appears from conversations I've had on other newsgroups that the
Netlabs Repository we need for using YUM or Arca Noae Package Installer
is not operating. Can any shed some light on this? Is there an expected
date to get it back up? Is there a practical workaround for a non Linux
person like me?

Martin Rosenfeld

Re: Netlabs Repository Status...?

Doug Bissett-2
On Mon, 7 Mar 2016 21:19:39 UTC, Martin Rosenfeld
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It appears from conversations I've had on other newsgroups that the
> Netlabs Repository we need for using YUM or Arca Noae Package Installer
> is not operating. Can any shed some light on this? Is there an expected
> date to get it back up? Is there a practical workaround for a non Linux
> person like me?
>
> Martin Rosenfeld

Try again. It is back online.

--
From the eComStation of Doug Bissett
dougb007 at telus dot net

Re: Netlabs Repository Status...?

Martin Rosenfeld-2
Doug,

> Try again. It is back online.

Thanks. However, I am still having problems with Yum and ANPM. Please
answer three questions for me:

(1) Is this the correct entry in x:\etc\yum\repos.d\netlabs-rel.repo

[netlabs-rel]
name=Netlabs Stable Repository $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://rpm.netlabs.org/releasever/$releasever/$basearch/
enabled=1

(2) Is this the correct entry in x:\etc\rpm\platform

i386-OS/2-OS/2

(3) Should I expect Yum at the command line and ANPM to work if I
installed YUM/RPM when I installed eCS22b2 from its DVD and then
installed ANPM.WPI and followed its directions?

Martin Rosenfeld