Need to customize field name

cblitbugzilla
Hello Everyone,
Wishing good day to all of you.
I have installed bugzilla version 5.0.4 on windows platform. I want to change some label like
1."Find a Bug" to "New Request"
2. Need to hide version, hardware, OS fields

Can anyone suggest me how can I make these changes ?

Thanks in advance

Hussain

Re: Need to customize field name

cblitbugzilla
On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 4:09:38 PM UTC+6, Thorsten Schöning wrote:

> Guten Tag [hidden email],
> am Montag, 28. Januar 2019 um 10:34 schrieben Sie:
>
> > Can anyone suggest me how can I make these changes ?
>
> Before customizing skins and templates too much, keep in mind that
> it's your responsibility to maintain your changes through upgrades of
> Bugzilla, regardless how the core templates are further developed.
>
> https://bugzilla.readthedocs.io/en/5.0/integrating/index.html
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
>
> Thorsten Schöning
>
> --
> Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail: [hidden email]
> AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      http://www.AM-SoFT.de/
>
> Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
> Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
> Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04
>
> AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Brandenburger Str. 7c, 31789 Hameln
> AG Hannover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow

Thanks a lot. I will be back with feedback after customization.