Need to Re logging every time when select a link

Need to Re logging every time when select a link

Irangi
I am new to bugzilla installation and use a fresh bugzilla installation.

After installed bugzilla Bugzilla 3.4.2  and Currently i am getting issue with frequently loggings.  which i have to reloging every time when i select different links.

urlbase - I have given
http://172.16.2.31/bugzilla/

I have given this becouse still a domain name not givent to url.and i use http://172.16.2.31/bugzilla/ as url to login to the bugzilla

For cookiedomain
I didn't give any thing

cookiepath
/bugzilla/

Can you please advise me how to solve my problem , how can i avoid relogins for every clicks. I am in very urgent situation to make available the bugzilla for usage