Need help with writing plugins

GOlem-2
Hello,
I intend to develop a plugin which will decrpyt an encrypted data file
and will show it in the browser in a html format. I've downloaded the
SDK and the examples. I am looking for documentation on the NPN_ and
NPP_ functions and how to use them. The web.archive.org links in the
mozilla plugin development page are not working for some reason. Is
there anywhere else that i can find the documentation ?
Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Aditya

--
The Purpose of Life is a life of purpose -- Leider, Richard
Quitters never win and Winners never quit   -- Napolean Hill

Re: Need help with writing plugins

Martin Husemann
On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 02:59:18PM +0530, gOLeM wrote:
> NPP_ functions and how to use them. The web.archive.org links in the
> mozilla plugin development page are not working for some reason. Is
> there anywhere else that i can find the documentation ?

You found the devedge-temp link on top of the page? It says "if you want to
help ...", but it points to the complete docs, even if you don't (right now)
want to help with the documentation ;-)

Martin