Quantcast

Need help with Elastic Search

Ankit Bahuguna
Hello Mozillians,

This mail is focused towards the *experts who have experience with Elastic
Search [1], or who are associated with Mozilla Metrics Team*.

I have been exploring Elastic Search as part of my research and would like
to get some insights into how Mozilla has implemented its search
infrastructure.  [2] [3][4]

I thus request anyone who has the right kind of experience, or knows
someone with similar skill-set and can help me out through solving problems
related to deploying a search infrastructure centered around elastic search
to reply me back.

I am looking forward to your reply. Thanks.

Links:
[1] http://www.elasticsearch.org
[2] http://www.elasticsearch.org/videos/mozilla-metrics/
[3] http://people.mozilla.org/~wkahngreene/elastic/index.html
[4] https://wiki.mozilla.org/Army_of_Awesome/ElasticSearch_Prototype
--
Thanks and Regards

*Ankit Bahuguna*
Mozilla Reps (REMO Representative), Mozilla Foundation
WGraduate Student, Computer Science (Informatics)  TU
Munich<http://www.in.tum.de/en.html>
*LinkedIn:* www.linkedin.com/in/ankitbahuguna