Need help

vicky vicky
Hi .needs help

Need to create a bug in bugzilla by hitting its restfull service using java or restclient.

Re: Need help

Emma Humphries
Please see:

I recommend using a revocable API key to authenticate to your instance rather than sending credentials in the request.

If you are creating a tool to file bugs on bugzilla.mozilla.org, Dylan Hardison and I will want to review your code, also the content of bugs you create must abide Mozilla's Community Participation Guidelines.

Emma Humphries
Bugmaster, Firefox EPM Org
Mozilla Corporation

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 10:21 AM vicky vicky <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi .needs help

Need to create a bug in bugzilla by hitting its restfull service using java
or restclient.

Re: Need help

Nikolay Mishin
Emma, do you want that I made rest client on java for Bugzilla?
I can. Or I don' understand at all. How fast?

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 10:21 AM vicky vicky <vickyy.may29@...> wrote:
Hi .needs help

Need to create a bug in bugzilla by hitting its restfull service using java
or restclient.

Best regards
Nikolay Mishin