Need Firefox developer to code on TrashMail.net Add-On

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Need Firefox developer to code on TrashMail.net Add-On

Stephan Ferraro-2
I'm looking for a Firefox Add-on developer to extend or remake my
current Add-On of TrashMail.net.
See: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/1813

My problem is that I don't have the time to do the work myself.
The work will be paid. Its possible to do the work completly remotely.
You don't need to move.

I would like to pay with fix prices which means to pay not on hour basis
but on the full project.
If you are interessted, please contact me at [hidden email].

--
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro, Director at Ferraro Ltd.
_______________________________________________
jobs mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/jobs
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Need Firefox developer to code on TrashMail.net Add-On

Jason Spiro-7
On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 5:08 PM, Stephan Ferraro <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm looking for a Firefox Add-on developer to extend or remake my current
> Add-On of TrashMail.net.
> See: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/1813
>
> My problem is that I don't have the time to do the work myself.
> The work will be paid. Its possible to do the work completly remotely.
> You don't need to move.
>
> I would like to pay with fix prices which means to pay not on hour basis but
> on the full project.
> If you are interessted, please contact me at [hidden email].

Hi Stephan,

The link you sent us is in German.  It would have been better if you
pointed us to plain old https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/1813
which uses our browser's default language.  :)

What work needs to be done on the extension?  And by the way, is the
extension open source software?

Thanks in advance,
--
Jason Spiro: software/web developer, packager, trainer, IT consultant.
I support Linux, UNIX, Windows, and more. Contact me to discuss your needs.
+1 (416) 992-3445 / www.jspiro.com
_______________________________________________
jobs mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/jobs
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Need Firefox developer to code on TrashMail.net Add-On

Stephan Ferraro-2
In reply to this post by Stephan Ferraro-2
Jason Spiro schrieb:

> On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 5:08 PM, Stephan Ferraro <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I'm looking for a Firefox Add-on developer to extend or remake my current
>> Add-On of TrashMail.net.
>> See: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/1813
>>
>> My problem is that I don't have the time to do the work myself.
>> The work will be paid. Its possible to do the work completly remotely.
>> You don't need to move.
>>
>> I would like to pay with fix prices which means to pay not on hour basis but
>> on the full project.
>> If you are interessted, please contact me at [hidden email].
>
> Hi Stephan,
>
> The link you sent us is in German.  It would have been better if you
> pointed us to plain old https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/1813
> which uses our browser's default language.  :)

Exactly. I did a wrong copy-paste. :-)


> What work needs to be done on the extension?  And by the way, is the
> extension open source software?

- Save email history in relation of web pages: Save the history of all
created email address in the history of the Mozilla Firefox plugin and
shows also the on which page the different email address has been created.
- Enable the "Preferences" button: Currently the preferences button is
disabled: Many users things that the extension is not working correctly
because of that. It would be nice if users could set up standard
preferences when going in the Preferences menu.

--
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro, Director at Ferraro Ltd.
http://www.ferraro.net
_______________________________________________
jobs mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/jobs
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Need Firefox developer to code on TrashMail.net Add-On

Stephan Ferraro-2
In reply to this post by Stephan Ferraro-2
Stephan Ferraro schrieb:
> I'm looking for a Firefox Add-on developer to extend or remake my
> current Add-On of TrashMail.net.
 > ...

The job has be done.
Thanks to everybody who made offers.

--
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro, Director at Ferraro Ltd.
_______________________________________________
jobs mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/jobs