Narro upgrade on l10n.mozilla.org

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Narro upgrade on l10n.mozilla.org

Alexandru Szasz
Hi Everyone,

The Narro instance at https://l10n.mozilla.org/narro will be upgraded
tonight, it will take a few hours.
I'll come back with a message when it's done.

--
Alexandru Szasz
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Narro upgrade on l10n.mozilla.org

Alexandru Szasz
Pe 14.07.2010 18:36, Alexandru Szasz a scris:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> The Narro instance at https://l10n.mozilla.org/narro will be upgraded
> tonight, it will take a few hours.
> I'll come back with a message when it's done.
>

The upgrade is finished.

I deactivated all the languages that I know are not using Narro, if I
deactivated any language by mistake, please write to me.
For any issues, regarding this upgrade, please reply here.

--
Alexandru Szasz
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Narro upgrade on l10n.mozilla.org

Alexandru Szasz
Pe 14.07.2010 22:57, Alexandru Szasz a scris:

> Pe 14.07.2010 18:36, Alexandru Szasz a scris:
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> The Narro instance at https://l10n.mozilla.org/narro will be upgraded
>> tonight, it will take a few hours.
>> I'll come back with a message when it's done.
>>
>
> The upgrade is finished.
>
> I deactivated all the languages that I know are not using Narro, if I
> deactivated any language by mistake, please write to me.
> For any issues, regarding this upgrade, please reply here.
>
Some languages had problems to access it, that's fixed now.

--
Alexandru Szasz
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Narro upgrade on l10n.mozilla.org

Cédric Corazza
In reply to this post by Alexandru Szasz
Le 14/07/2010 21:57, Alexandru Szasz a écrit :

> Pe 14.07.2010 18:36, Alexandru Szasz a scris:
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> The Narro instance at https://l10n.mozilla.org/narro will be upgraded
>> tonight, it will take a few hours.
>> I'll come back with a message when it's done.
>>
>
> The upgrade is finished.
>
> I deactivated all the languages that I know are not using Narro, if I
> deactivated any language by mistake, please write to me.
> For any issues, regarding this upgrade, please reply here.
>

Hi Alexandru,

What's this update about? What is it fixed and where can I get the
update for my installation please?
Thanks
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Narro upgrade on l10n.mozilla.org

Alexandru Szasz
Pe 15.07.2010 00:32, Cédric Corazza a scris:

> Le 14/07/2010 21:57, Alexandru Szasz a écrit :
>    
>> Pe 14.07.2010 18:36, Alexandru Szasz a scris:
>>      
>>> Hi Everyone,
>>>
>>> The Narro instance at https://l10n.mozilla.org/narro will be upgraded
>>> tonight, it will take a few hours.
>>> I'll come back with a message when it's done.
>>>
>>>        
>> The upgrade is finished.
>>
>> I deactivated all the languages that I know are not using Narro, if I
>> deactivated any language by mistake, please write to me.
>> For any issues, regarding this upgrade, please reply here.
>>
>>      
> Hi Alexandru,
>
> What's this update about? What is it fixed and where can I get the
> update for my installation please?
> Thanks
> _______________________________________________
> dev-l10n mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
>    
Hi Cedric,

The "update" aims to be the first version that includes anything you
would expect on the administration side.
It contains a lot of UI changes and functionality, speedup and one of
the major additions is the ability to translate in lists (Mass translate).

Unless you're willing to do a little bit of manual work, I recommend
waiting for a proper release that documents the upgrade procedure.

--
Alexandru Szasz
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Narro upgrade on l10n.mozilla.org

Cédric Corazza
In reply to this post by Cédric Corazza
Le 18/07/2010 16:18, Alexandru Szasz a écrit :

> Hi Cedric,
>
> The "update" aims to be the first version that includes anything you
> would expect on the administration side.
> It contains a lot of UI changes and functionality, speedup and one of
> the major additions is the ability to translate in lists (Mass translate).
>
> Unless you're willing to do a little bit of manual work, I recommend
> waiting for a proper release that documents the upgrade procedure.
>

Hi Alexandru,
Thanks for your answer. I will wait for the proper release so :-) .

Cédric
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n