Narro project admin access for Serbian

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Narro project admin access for Serbian

Filip Miletic-4
Hi, l10n.

Can you guys please let me have admin ("manage") access to Narro
projects for Serbian?

I'd like to move the Serbian Mozilla L10N workplace there, to lower
barrier to entry for new translators, and lower the maintenance cost.

f




_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Narro project admin access for Serbian

Alexandru Szasz
Pe 25.06.2010 10:47, Filip Miletic a scris:

> Hi, l10n.
>
> Can you guys please let me have admin ("manage") access to Narro
> projects for Serbian?
>
> I'd like to move the Serbian Mozilla L10N workplace there, to lower
> barrier to entry for new translators, and lower the maintenance cost.
>
> f
>
>
>    

Hi Filip,

I already set you up as admin for Serbian in Narro and sent you an email.

--
Alexandru Szasz
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Narro project admin access for Serbian

Filip Miletic-4
In reply to this post by Filip Miletic-4
Op 25-06-10 13:31, Alexandru Szasz schreef:
> I already set you up as admin for Serbian in Narro and sent you an email.

Thanks.

I was able to manage and import some of the l10n projects.  However, it
doesn't seem that the projects are imported quite in an expected way.

There are minor issues, like stats not being up to date for newly
imported projects.

For some, like Thunderbird 3.0, I get almost no translations.  This
seems surprising, as I'm fairly certain that Thunderbird 3.0 is fully
translated to Serbian.

For some others, like Firefox 3.5, many strings show as translated, but
not approved.

Can you please spare some time to help sort this out?  (Advice is
globally welcome, too.)

Cheers,
f
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Narro project admin access for Serbian

Alexandru Szasz
Pe 26.06.2010 06:18, Filip Miletic a scris:

> Op 25-06-10 13:31, Alexandru Szasz schreef:
>    
>> I already set you up as admin for Serbian in Narro and sent you an email.
>>      
> Thanks.
>
> I was able to manage and import some of the l10n projects.  However, it
> doesn't seem that the projects are imported quite in an expected way.
>
> There are minor issues, like stats not being up to date for newly
> imported projects.
>
> For some, like Thunderbird 3.0, I get almost no translations.  This
> seems surprising, as I'm fairly certain that Thunderbird 3.0 is fully
> translated to Serbian.
>
> For some others, like Firefox 3.5, many strings show as translated, but
> not approved.
>
> Can you please spare some time to help sort this out?  (Advice is
> globally welcome, too.)
>
> Cheers,
> f
>
>    

Hi Filip,

Please send me the Tb 3.0, Fx 3.5 translations or point me to the
Mercurial repository if you already have one, I'll have a look and come
back with results.

--
Alexandru Szasz
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Narro project admin access for Serbian

Filip Miletic-4
In reply to this post by Filip Miletic-4
Op 25-06-10 23:03, Alexandru Szasz schreef:
> Please send me the Tb 3.0, Fx 3.5 translations or point me to the
> Mercurial repository if you already have one, I'll have a look and come
> back with results.

This should be the repo used for FF3.5 and TB3.0:
http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sr/summary

Thanks,
f

_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Narro project admin access for Serbian

Alexandru Szasz
Pe 26.06.2010 13:08, Filip Miletic a scris:

> Op 25-06-10 23:03, Alexandru Szasz schreef:
>    
>> Please send me the Tb 3.0, Fx 3.5 translations or point me to the
>> Mercurial repository if you already have one, I'll have a look and come
>> back with results.
>>      
> This should be the repo used for FF3.5 and TB3.0:
> http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/l10n-mozilla-1.9.1/sr/summary
>
> Thanks,
> f
>
>
>    

There was something wrong with the upload, not sure what, it could be
that the initial sr/ directory was not created, so there were no
localisation files in sr/ , I cloned from Mercurial and I'm running an
import now on FF3.5 and TB3.0 now.

--
Alexandru Szasz
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Narro project admin access for Serbian

Филип Милетић
In reply to this post by Filip Miletic-4
On Jun 27, 11:58 pm, Alexandru Szasz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> There was something wrong with the upload, not sure what, it could be
> that the initial sr/ directory was not created, so there were no
> localisation files in sr/ , I cloned from Mercurial and I'm running an
> import now on FF3.5 and TB3.0 now.

Thanks, this seems to have solved the problem for FF3.5 and TB 3.0.
Would you be so kind to do the same magic for Serbian L10N on the
following projects too:

- Fennec 1.1
- Firefox 3.6
- Firefox Next
- SeaMonkey Next
- Thunderbird 3.1
- Thunderbird Next

They all have lots of translated strings which show up as unapproved,
though they should in fact be approved.  Once this is done, it seems
that Serbian L10N can fully transition to Narro.  I can hardly wait!

Cheers,
f
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Narro project admin access for Serbian

Alexandru Szasz
Pe 29.06.2010 03:37, filmil a scris:

> On Jun 27, 11:58 pm, Alexandru Szasz<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>    
>> There was something wrong with the upload, not sure what, it could be
>> that the initial sr/ directory was not created, so there were no
>> localisation files in sr/ , I cloned from Mercurial and I'm running an
>> import now on FF3.5 and TB3.0 now.
>>      
> Thanks, this seems to have solved the problem for FF3.5 and TB 3.0.
> Would you be so kind to do the same magic for Serbian L10N on the
> following projects too:
>
> - Fennec 1.1
> - Firefox 3.6
> - Firefox Next
> - SeaMonkey Next
> - Thunderbird 3.1
> - Thunderbird Next
>
> They all have lots of translated strings which show up as unapproved,
> though they should in fact be approved.  Once this is done, it seems
> that Serbian L10N can fully transition to Narro.  I can hardly wait!
>    

Please bear with me until this weekend, I'll upgrade Narro and you
should be able to do the imports on your own, even from Mercurial.

--
Alexandru Szasz
_______________________________________________
dev-l10n mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-l10n