NSPR allocations not freed at exit

Hal Duston
All,

I have three patches for three blocks that Valgrind reports as still reachable on exit.

I have previously (November 2015) attached them to existing bugs #96122, #557922 and later (July 2016) posted them here.

What is the best approach to get updated (against 4.19) patches reviewed and hopefully applied?

Hal Duston
[hidden email]
Kansas City, MO
816-916-7219

Re: NSPR allocations not freed at exit

Kai Engert-4
Hello Dal,

thank you for your initiative and reminding us about those bugs. I've
added comments in both.

Kai

Re: NSPR allocations not freed at exit

Hal Duston
Kai,

I have replied on #557922.

For now, I have updated only one (the TPD patch) of my three patches.

Could we perhaps take them one at a time?

Hal Duston
[hidden email]