My SVG Hack Demos (HTML2SVG, Canvas2SVG, ETC)

My SVG Hack Demos (HTML2SVG, Canvas2SVG, ETC)

Christian White
Some demos of mine demonstrating some hacks for embedded SVG (handy that they can be Gzip compressed to less than half the size and still be sharable):

http://www.scriptcompress.com/JavaScript-Packer.svgz - 32KB JavaScript Packer (works better and it features full AST walking, error fixing, JS parsing and source code rewrite) that was originally a 200KB HTML5 web app (minified, packed and compressed inside a SVG image), but now it's embedded in a SVG and injects to an iframe & foreignObject tags.

http://imgh.us/matrix.svg - Canvas animation (from the movie Matrix) that injects inside a SVG

http://imgh.us/ascii-blood.svgz - just a tweak of the matrix code...

http://imgh.us/www.WHAK.com_animated-logo-pow-kaboom-whack.svg - another animation

http://imgh.us/1MB-HTML5-Holy-Bible.svgz - 4.5MB HTML complete Holy Bible compressed into a 1MB SVG image, fits on floppy even

http://imgh.us/portable.apps.in.an.image.svgz - 100 useful tools you can save/install to bookmark bar by simple drag and drop (basically bookmarklets)

http://imgh.us/redirect.svgz - Javascript redirect URL sample

Re: My SVG Hack Demos (HTML2SVG, Canvas2SVG, ETC)

Christian White
http://imgh.us/real.piano.in.an.image.svgz

Re: My SVG Hack Demos (HTML2SVG, Canvas2SVG, ETC)

Christian White

http://www.scriptcompress.com/HTML-Encoder.htm is a tool I made to help HTML encode to Base64 then convert to a SVG image.

Seems bigger HTML files would bog down due to many conversions, so here is a pure HTML2SVG web application: http://www.scriptcompress.com/HTML-to-SVG-Image.htm